JBI - A hero's Journey JBI - A hero's Journey

Wow this is amazing

This really is amazing. Do I smell East West in this :P. Nicely written. Its almost as good as Dannman87. Keep up the awesome work.

I'd be more than happy to lose to you in the Uplifting contest ;)

Breaking the Stratosphere Breaking the Stratosphere

ahhh my room

my room is shaking...so..much...bass. Lol very nice, and clear as well keep up the great work ;)

Rekuiem responds:

Nice =] exactly what I hoped to do, thanks for the feedback.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

I can't stop listening to this

I can't stop listening to this. Its just so...beautiful *wipes tear away from eye*.

I guess this should be a leason to kids...don't complain about other peoples work :P.

also you voice is so beautiful...in a non gay way. I could listen to it all day. speaking of which I couldn't help but remix this check it out if you wish ;)

DK Land Boss Remix DK Land Boss Remix

Niiicceee ;)

Very nice...however Saddly I'll be downing your score since you used a MIDI file which...is rather lazy but still not bad

My Revenge (vocaloid test) My Revenge (vocaloid test)

nice

This is rather nice. I like how relaxing it is. Not bad :D

I love the style of this song and the drums you chose where cool. Lol I to got Vocaloid but only today. Funny how we both submitted a Vocaloid project on the same day. I'm 5 songs above from you on the list xD.

keep up the awesome work

Snakex86 responds:

lol I got vocaloid today too :p , been figuring out how to use it for hours.
and thanks for the review

CaptainComedy VA Demo '09 A CaptainComedy VA Demo '09 A

OMG LOL

LOL...I would so animate an a short using this audio if I was allowed xD

I loved it funny as hell

CaptainComedy responds:

You're absolutely allowed, if you want to! Just link back to me! Thanks so much for the kind words!

The Winds of War pt. 2 The Winds of War pt. 2

awesome

This reminded me of Transformers and Pirates.O.T.C. Loved it

GO EDROL ORCHESTRAL

my piano song my piano song

not bad

I'm a fan of piano and this wasn't that bad. keep up the great work ;)

Inori (WIP v2) (X-i-T) Inori (WIP v2) (X-i-T)

Not bad

I was kinda thinking this would suck. I was wrong. This was really easy on the ears. You creamed the synths and pads. This is a song that would go well in like a reply video in games or something Keep up the good work

Death-9 responds:

Cool

Jays Lullaby Jays Lullaby

So Pritty

Thats so pritty. even though I MADE IT...but its a song made for Jeremy to give to his GF so I'll let you have your fun xD