Poontah! Poontah!

LOL

were are the women xD....couldn't help but hear shnoo shnoo. Okay time for the review.

By god the animation and art was amazing. To be honest it didn't even look like it was done by flash. Very smooth animation and I love the slinky physics you have (squash and stretch in animation terms).
Story was funny as hell and told in a great way. keep up the great work.

BY POONTAAAAHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sushi Infographic Sushi Infographic

TO THE SUSHI TRAIN

nice typography animation. kinda boring but still pretty fun to watch. Now I'm off to the sushi train xD

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

lol

my gf a gamer...infact she plays more 360 than I do :S...not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
Nice animation btw ;)

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

LAWL

to all those people saying "ehh the animation was gay and the art was stupid"...can you not tell this isn't serious xD.

anyway

I think everything fit the story so well...The corny art and animation, the corny voice overs (which makes me laugh so much). and the serious yet not serious story. Love it keep up the great work.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

That poor bee

That Poor Bee, kinda feel sorry for him xD

Great animation Ego. Movement was smooth and the colorful. Voice acting was like always just hilarious to listen to, keep up the awesome stuff :D

Claw moves over Bee "FUCK...NOOOO" Bee cries xD

Bongdog Episode 1 Bongdog Episode 1

I'm sorry but

I'm sorry but...please don't make something this noisy again.

The Battle of Mercy The Battle of Mercy

not bad

your animating sure shows some potential...Keep at it and your skills will improve...I'm not sure if you used a mouse or a tablet...either way nice job. My I suggest a little tip ;)
-when drawing put the smooth to about 25-40 when using the paintbrush tool.
it'll help take away that jaggedness it has with the lines

good luck and keep up the great work ;)

Boom FbMan Boom FbMan

not bad for a first try at animating

Not bad at animating...the preloader got me by surprise though. Your animation was also really well done.
Keep up the great work ;)

FbMan responds:

New i meant this is the first time i attempted to animate my people with hands and faces as well.

: A Change Of Face : : A Change Of Face :

Lol

These shows are so...bad (but funny as). I mean this made me laugh straight up.
"hey. I had a AHHHHHHHHH!!!!...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR"

Keep up the great work ;)

SHOCK4: DE SHOCK4: DE

holy crap

I cried just like when I saw the 10 minute preview of Bioshock 3...this is just so...beautiful. The animation and the action *tear* just wonderful

ugblahtheartistic responds: