Poontah! Poontah!

LOL

were are the women xD....couldn't help but hear shnoo shnoo. Okay time for the review.

By god the animation and art was amazing. To be honest it didn't even look like it was done by flash. Very smooth animation and I love the slinky physics you have (squash and stretch in animation terms).
Story was funny as hell and told in a great way. keep up the great work.

BY POONTAAAAHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sushi Infographic Sushi Infographic

TO THE SUSHI TRAIN

nice typography animation. kinda boring but still pretty fun to watch. Now I'm off to the sushi train xD

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

lol

my gf a gamer...infact she plays more 360 than I do :S...not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
Nice animation btw ;)

DN8 DN8

good game

fun game. Deffently a great game to kill time. The only complaint I have for this is the on screen display (combos, Lives ect). At times the Combo meter at the bottom right was getting in the way. I would almost always get it everytime I get cornered into there.
Maybe next time you should put a display bar at the bottom or something. and leave the on stage clean for us to see better.
other than that keep up the good work

Vector Rush Vector Rush

not bad

not a bad game...gets really fun when you're speed goes up...the only thing I didn't like that kinda destroyed the game play for me was the effects...like that glowy blurry effect when you pick up stuff...at first its okay but when your speeding down the track and it blurs you kinda lose yourself and it becomes hard to see where your going since everything smears together.
If you had a feature where you could turn that off I would've given this a higher score.
but then again this isn't a bad game its in the fun list ;)

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Great Idea

Great Idea for a game...But its just way to hard. I could only get to level 20 after that its just stupid...here's some tips

When making a game what you (the creator) think is hard normally turns out 3 times as hard as the player. Making it a little easier will keep the fun factor in, instead of destroying it with frustration.

JBI - A hero's Journey JBI - A hero's Journey

Wow this is amazing

This really is amazing. Do I smell East West in this :P. Nicely written. Its almost as good as Dannman87. Keep up the awesome work.

I'd be more than happy to lose to you in the Uplifting contest ;)

Breaking the Stratosphere Breaking the Stratosphere

ahhh my room

my room is shaking...so..much...bass. Lol very nice, and clear as well keep up the great work ;)

Rekuiem responds:

Nice =] exactly what I hoped to do, thanks for the feedback.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

I can't stop listening to this

I can't stop listening to this. Its just so...beautiful *wipes tear away from eye*.

I guess this should be a leason to kids...don't complain about other peoples work :P.

also you voice is so beautiful...in a non gay way. I could listen to it all day. speaking of which I couldn't help but remix this check it out if you wish ;)

ARINNNN ARINNNN

Nicely done

"Cant...look...away....he's....looking....into....my....SOUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Nicely drawn, lighting is awesome. Keep up the great work

Industrial WIP Industrial WIP

Nicely done

Nicely done. Love the lighting, Vray?
Looking forward to see the final result ;)

keep up the great work

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

Now that is cool

its been a while since I've seen an art work that's made me go...Now thats cool. Love the lighting you nailed that. Keep up the awesome work ;)